I'm back in the NBA tonight, as the NBA Finals resume action in Miami.
Tonight I've got eight plays for you to consider, including the side and total in Game 4 of the NBA Finals. I'm on a 46-31-4 NBA Roll for $11,800 since the playoffs started. I've got NBA SIDE WINNER # 32 OF 52 and an NBA OVER/UNDER ODDSMAKERS ERROR.
The Florida Panthers gave us reason to hope for a competitive Stanley Cup Final when they beat the Vegas Golden Knights 3-2 in overtime on Thursday.
Carter Verhaeghe sniped a wrist shot from the slot high into the back of the net 4:27 into overtime as the Panthers rallied to beat Vegas. The Golden Knights still lead the series 2-1, but Florida now has life and after finding a way to improve to 7-0 in overtime during these playoffs.
Game 4 is scheduled for Saturday.
My NHL Notes:
- Road teams are 46-40 in the postseason.
- Underdogs are 40-44 in the postseason, with a $100 wager on the pups turning a profit of roughly $1200.
- The Over is 45-40-1, and the Under has cashed 31 of the last 56 games.
- There have been 24 overtime games, and road teams are 15-9 in those games.
- NHL favorites higher than -150 are 14-34 on the puck line this postseason.
Stanley Cup Notes:
- The Panthers have won 12 of 15 overall.
- Florida heads to Game 4 of the SCF on a 19-8 win streak.
- The Panthers check in at ninth in the postseason with 3.00 goals-for per game.
- Florida's goals-against average during the playoffs is 3.00, ranking sixth.
- Despite the loss, Vegas has still won 19 of 27 against Atlantic Division teams.
- The Golden Knights have still won 15 of 21 on the road.
- The Golden Knights rank second in the playoffs with 3.80 goals-for per game.
- Vegas is fourth in the postseason with a goals-against average of 2.60.
- The home team has won 12 of the last 13 meetings.
- The Panthers have won five of the last six meetings in Sunrise.
- The Golden Knights have won seven of 10 in the series.
The WNBA continued to see underdogs stealing the spotlight on Thursday when the lone underdog won outright with the Connecticut Sun routing the Aces. Underdogs are now 12-4-3 over the past eight game days.
I went 3-2 on Thursday, including my WNBA Oddsmakers Error winner on the Sun (+5) outright over the Aces. Tonight I look to go 3-0 with three winners from the five-game card. Let's make some money with my WNBA 3-0 TRIPLE PACK.
In MLB on Thursday, only one of eight underdogs got it done, with three games a pick and one other postponed. And the pup that barked loudest was the Chicago White Sox (+125 DraftKings) winning in the Bronx with a 6-5 win over the New York Yankees in the first game of a doubleheader.
Chicago has now won five of six thanks to a pitching staff that has an ERA of a little more than 1.25 during the win streak.
Went 3-2 on Thursday, including my MLB Interleague Blank Check Winner on the Angels. Tonight I look to go 3-0 with three winners from the full slate. Let's make some money with my MLB 3-0 RUN LINE TRIPLE PLAY.