I'm back in the NHL tonight, as the Stanley Cup Final resumes action in Sunrise, Florida.
On Saturday and Monday, though, I delivered 2-0 Sweeps in Games 1 and 2 of the Stanley Cup Final, with Vegas and the Over in both games. Tonight I have STANLEY CUP POWER PLAY # 3 IN A ROW, with BOTH the SIDE and TOTAL from Game 3. I am on a 95-82-2 this season for $16,430 net profit, including $6,030 in the playoffs. Again, I swept Games 1 and 2 and tonight I have BOTH the SIDE and TOTAL for STANLEY CUP POWER PLAY # 3 IN A ROW.
My NHL Notes:
- Road teams are 46-39 in the postseason.
- Underdogs are 40-43 in the postseason, with a $100 wager on the pups turning a profit of roughly $1300.
- The Over is 45-39-1, and the Under has cashed 30 of the last 55 games.
- There have been 23 overtime games, and road teams are 15-8 in those games.
- NHL favorites higher than -150 are 14-34 on the puck line this postseason.
Stanley Cup Notes:
- The Panthers have won 11 of 14 overall, despite losing their last two.
- Florida heads to Game 3 of the SCF on an 18-8 win streak.
- The Panthers check in at ninth in the postseason with 3.00 goals-for per game.
- Florida's goals-against average during the playoffs is 3.06, ranking sixth.
- Vegas has now won 19 of 26 against Atlantic Division teams.
- The Golden Knights are on a 7-2 roll at home
- The Golden Knights rank first in the playoffs with 3.89 goals-for per game.
- Vegas is fourth in the postseason with a goals-against average of 2.58.
- The home team has won 11 of the last 12 meetings.
- The Panthers have won four of the last five meetings in Sunrise.
- The Golden Knights have won seven of nine in the series.
The WNBA continued to see underdogs stealing the spotlight on Wednesday when the lone underdog covered by a half-point. Underdogs are now 11-4-3 over the past seven game days.
The Phoenix Mercury couldn't hold an early lead, as they fell to the Wings in Dallas, 84-79. The line opened -3 1/2 and closed at +5 1/2 at Caesars and many other places. Dallas dropped to 2-4-1 ATS on the year, while the Mercury improved to 2-3 at the window.
For Thursday, I love the lone WNBA clash tonight, as Las Vegas and Connecticut reunite after last season's WNBA Finals. Nobody has been able to beat the Aces, including the Sun two nights back. This is the ONLY GAME on the board, and I'll tell you why the line is off with this WNBA ODDSMAKERS ERROR.
In MLB on Wednesday, three of 11 underdogs got it done, with two games a pick and two others postponed. And the shocker once again was the Oakland Athletics (+162, Caesars) beating up on the Pittsburgh Pirates, 9-5.
Oddly enough, the A's have lost five of their last nine, but they've found their offense at times. They're hitting a modest .251 since May 29, but they're averaging 4.5 runs per game and have sent six balls out of the yard. They close open a three-game weekend set in Milwaukee on Friday.
For Thursday, there is plenty of action to look at, including my MLB INTERLEAGUE BLANK CHECK WINNER off the late card. It's travel day for some teams, the conclusion of some series, and the start of others. Today's selections include this bailout winner off the late MLB card. Don't miss my MLB INTERLEAGUE BLANK CHECK WINNER.