Just MLB in action last night,
Eight of the 12 underdogs won Tuesday on the MLB card, with two games a pick'em. The most notable underdog victory was undoubtedly the Washington Nationals (+195 DraftKings) in their 10-6 win at the Los Angeles Dodgers. The Nationals are just 24-32 and in 5th place in the National League East, but this offense can sometimes be dangerous. In three of their last seven wins they plated double-digit runs. They're off tonight, but return home for a weekend set with the Philadelphia Phillies after splitting six road games and hitting .256 while averaging 5.3 runs per game and stroking eight home runs.
With the NBA Finals getting underway, I'm taking the night off in MLB.
Tonight we're back on the hardwood, where I've dominated the postseason. I'm on a 45-26-2 run in the NBA for $16,350 since April 17. And going back 60 Days, I'm No .4 on the Moneyboard. Tonight I have both the Side and Total for Game 1, and I love this Over/Under. My ONE-AND-ONLY NBA PLAYOFFS TOTAL OF THE YEAR goes tonight. I also open the series with NBA SIDE WINNER # 31 OF 49.
Though the NHL won't start until Saturday with Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Final, I will keep these notes handy for you.
- Road teams are 46-37 in the postseason.
- Underdogs are 40-41 in the postseason, with a $100 wager on the pups turning a profit of roughly $1500.
- The Over is 43-39-1, but the Under has cashed 30 of the last 53 games.
- There have been 23 overtime games, and road teams are 15-8 in those games.
- NHL favorites higher than -150 are 14-34 on the puck line this postseason.
Stanley Cup Notes:
- The Panthers have won 16 of their last 21 road games.
- Florida enters the SCF on an 18-6 win streak.
- The Panthers check in at seventh in the postseason with 3.11 goals-for per game.
- Florida's goals-against average during the playoffs is 2.69, ranking sixth.
- Vegas has won 13 of 17 against Atlantic Division teams.
- The Golden Knights are on an 18-6 roll at home.
- The Golden Knights rank third in the playoffs with 3.65 goals-for per game.
- Vegas is fourth in the postseason with a goals-against average of 2.65.
- The home team has won the last five meetings.
- The Golden Knights have won five straight meetings in Vegas.
- Vegas is on a 5-2 roll in the overall series.